Date(s) - 11/13/2018
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
1. Local chapter business
2. Microsoft , James Ding, to present on data management capabilities of Azure advanced analytics including hands on workshop.
• Introduction: Azure Data Service.
• Introduction: Azure IoT End to End Solutions.
• Lambda Architecture
• Hands-on-Lab: implemented in a lambda architecture.
3. Social and Networking to follow (TBD location)
James is on a mission to help customer gain more business agility and measurable competitive advantage with cloud transformation and analytics, as Microsoft’s Data Solution Architect aligned with major oil company. James has been working with customer’s Machine Learning, Data Management, IoT and Data Lake projects.
James has 16 years of professional experience in the Oil and Gas industries. Prior to his joining Microsoft, James was Sr. Program Manager for Halliburton, where he was responsible for Landmark’s Geomechanics & Analytics projects and Halliburton’s common framework for Data Management, Business Intelligence and Analytics.